Agreements of Technical Cooperation
ASIP has other Agreements of Technical Cooperation with various institutions with which it shares convergent objectives:
- The agreement between ASIP and the Internationale Weiterbildung und Entwicklung gGmbH (InWEnt) has the purpose of organizing activities jointly within the framework of a Pluri-annual Program that includes the organization of regional seminars and the exchange of technicians and specialists between the Federal Republic of Germany and ASIP's member countries.
- The agreement between ASIP and the Centro Latinoamericano de Administración para el Desarrollo (CLAD) enables both institutions to receive and distribute their publications; provide technical assistance; participate in technical events and workshops; provide each other with files about public finance statistics; share and use their libraries and to take actions of mutual cooperation, which will be instrumented through specific agreements.
- The agreement between ASIP and the Parlamento Latinoamericano (Parlatino) fostered the joint creation of a Centro Internacional de Políticas Públicas (CIPP) which aims at improving the work of legislators and political leaders of parties with parliamentary representation of Latin America in budgetary and public finances areas. Likewise,
ASIP has good institutional relations with various institutions of similar purposes, which allows the exchange of experience and the presence of experts from various countries in activities organized by ASIP. In turn, ASIP's member countries are allowed access to activities organized by these institutions:
- Instituto Centroamericano de Administración Pública (ICAP)
- Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA)
- Centro Interamericano de Administraciones Tributarias (CIAT)
- Institute of Municipal Finance Officers” (IMFO) of theRepublic of South Africa
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA), United Kingdom
- Instituto de Estudios Fiscales (IEF) of Spain
- Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL)
- Instituto Latinoamericano de Planificación Económico y Social (ILPES)
- École Nationale D’Administration (ENA) of France